Don't need to delete your precious messages, Just move it to 'Archive' folder
To change setting, go to Settings and select 'Swipe to Archive'
(1) where a Member intentionally or negligently interferes with the operation of the Services;
(2) where it is unavoidable due to maintenance or repair of equipment utilized for the Services or construction;
(3) where a key communications business, as it is defined under the Telecommunications Business Act, terminates its telecommunications business;
(4) where the use of the Services is impeded due to reasons, including, but not limited to, national emergency, technical difficulties in connection with equipment utilized for the Services or network congestion in the use of the Services; or
(5) where Daum determines that it is inappropriate to continue to provide the Services due to other material reasons.
Members’ right to use and enjoy the Services may not be assigned, transferred or gifted, or become a subject of a pledge.
(1) in case of a natural disaster or a similar force majeure event which is unforeseeable by Daum and beyond its control;
(2) where a third party contractor, with whom Daum has entered into a co-operative service agreement for the provision of the Services, intentionally interferes with the provision of the Services;
(3) where the use of the Services is disabled or interrupted due to cause(s) attributable to a Member or Members; or
(4) in case of situations other than the above items 1 to 3 which does not result from the willful misconduct or negligence of Daum.
These Terms shall take effect as of September 10, 2013.